Door-to-door teams armed with Covid jabs will be sent to the homes of unvaccinated Britons in plans being considered by Ministers to reach the estimated five million people yet to be inoculated.
Discussions between the Department of Health, NHS England and No 10 over the past week have looked at a nationwide drive to send vaccine teams to areas with low uptake rates as a crucial way to avoid lockdown and other restrictions.
It is also seen as a way to get jabs to rural areas or households where people cannot easily get to a vaccination centre.Kamala Harris says DEMOCRACY and the climate crisis are the biggest national security threats facing the US: VP also stands by Biden’s decision to withdraw from Afghanistan and puts the blame on Trump, and other top stories from December 27, 2021.PauseNext video1:36 / 2:09Full-screenRead More
However, it is understood school closures are not being considered for January, with a source close to Education Secretary Nadhim Zahawi saying: ‘The PM and Nadhim are fully committed to keeping schools open, and there’s a shared commitment across Government to do so.
‘Education is a top priority and school closures are not something being considered.’
One Cabinet Minister last night backed the plan, saying: ‘I think anything that encourages the vaccine-hesitant is sensible,’ before warning: ‘The mood in the country is hardening against people who refuse to be vaccinated.https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10344567/Door-door-Covid-jab-teams-sent-homes-five-million-unvaccinated-Britons.html
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Official — The mRNA Covid shots are killing teenagers
- Federal Judge Rules D.C. Capacity Limits On Religious Gatherings Are Unconstitutional
- With Hot Chocolate on the line — Nothing But Net!
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Dissenting Swiss theologian Hans Küng Dead