UK’s Home Secretary Priti Patel will support yet another campaign aimed at weakening encryption online, this one taking aim at Facebook’s plans for its messaging services.
End-to-end encryption, which Facebook has promised to implement across these services, including voice and video calls on Facebook Messenger, have some politicians and UK law enforcement up in arms.
They are once again vilifying encryption, which allows users privacy and security and keeps third parties, including the companies that provide the apps, out of their communications, as essentially little else but enablers of such crimes as terrorism and child abuse.
Patel is staying true to her previously held stance on this issue, as this official has already warned Facebook it could face fines if the MI5 spies are not given access to people’s messages.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill