United Airlines announced this week that it will place employees who were granted exemption from the company’s COVID-19 vaccine mandate for religious reasons on unpaid administrative leave.
What are the details?
In a staff note issued Wednesday, the airline told employees who interact with customers on a regular basis — including pilots, flight attendants, gate agents, and airport customer service agents — that they will be allowed to return to work “once the pandemic meaningfully recedes,” CNBC reported.
United reportedly did not provide a specific time frame for when customer-facing employees can expect to return to work, leaving them to wonder about their long-term employment status.https://www.theblaze.com/news/united-airlines-vaccine-mandate-unpaid-leave
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Now They Say It. CDC Director: 233 Vaccinated Died WITH Covid but Not FROM Covid.