Long Live Coronadoom! While Arkansas rescinded its mask mandate, Bishop Anthony B. Taylor of Little Rock declared masks ‘obligatory’ and vaccines required as churches have their ‘own dynamics.’
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas, April 9, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The first bishop in the United States to cancel all public Masses has now barred lay people from delivering Communion to the sick, and choir members from singing in Mass, unless they are “fully vaccinated” with an experimental coronavirus vaccine. He also still requires everybody to wear masks.
Bishop Anthony B. Taylor of Little Rock, Arkansas, issued a letter to parishioners in his diocese on March 25, outlining new COVID protocols to be implemented in parishes under his direction beginning Holy Thursday (April 1).
Regarding taking Holy Communion to the sick and housebound, Taylor stated: “Unless the minister is a family member or caretaker, the Communion minister must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 coronavirus.”
Communion during Mass can only be distributed in the hand, not on the tongue.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’