Long Live Coronadoom! While Arkansas rescinded its mask mandate, Bishop Anthony B. Taylor of Little Rock declared masks ‘obligatory’ and vaccines required as churches have their ‘own dynamics.’
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas, April 9, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — The first bishop in the United States to cancel all public Masses has now barred lay people from delivering Communion to the sick, and choir members from singing in Mass, unless they are “fully vaccinated” with an experimental coronavirus vaccine. He also still requires everybody to wear masks.
Bishop Anthony B. Taylor of Little Rock, Arkansas, issued a letter to parishioners in his diocese on March 25, outlining new COVID protocols to be implemented in parishes under his direction beginning Holy Thursday (April 1).
Regarding taking Holy Communion to the sick and housebound, Taylor stated: “Unless the minister is a family member or caretaker, the Communion minister must be fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 coronavirus.”
Communion during Mass can only be distributed in the hand, not on the tongue.
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron