US COVID-19 cases, hospitalizations down 30% over prior month
Daily COVID-19 infections and hospitalizations have each declined by about 30% since late August, according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
As of Sept. 27, the country was logging a seven-day moving average of 110,232 new daily cases, down 30.9% from 159,515 on Aug. 27, whereas new COVID-related hospitalization dropped 31% from 12,330 to 8,507 over the same time period.
Dr. Gregory Poland, infectious disease expert and director of the Mayo Clinic’s Vaccine Research Group, anticipates that as COVID-19 case rates fall, fewer Americans will take precautions against infection, resulting in a potential surge of respiratory illnesses come winter.https://www.foxnews.com/health/us-covid-19-cases-hospitalizations
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Ivermectin for the Win! Nebraska AG Destroys Opposition to Covid Treatments
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.