For the first time in nearly three and a half months, the United States recorded fewer than 1,000 deaths in a day from Covid-19 on Monday, according to Johns Hopkins University.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?