In the least surprising thing that happened today, the USCCB went full USCCB by USCCBing in their latest USCCB document.
Here’s all you need to know. The initial conversation was battled over but the final measure passed with a vote of 222-8. Whenever you have unanimity from the bishops, you have lukewarm pollyannas, not Catholic teaching.
In short, the US Catholic bishops ended a nearly yearlong debate Wednesday over whether to bar politicians who support abortion rights from receiving the Eucharist, by passing new guidance on Communion that doesn’t actually address the issue.
Babies around the world reacted in the same way:
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’