Last week, a physical education teacher at Leesburg Elementary in Leesburg, Va., dared to speak out against a policy that would require teachers to endorse transgender identity by using female pronouns to refer to male students and vice versa. Less than two days later, the school suspended him pending an investigation and forbade him from setting foot on school property without special permission. A Christian law firm has taken up his case.
Loudoun County School Board just put a school teacher on administrative leave for stating he would not teach LGBTQ because it violates his Christian principles. pic.twitter.com/QCwzIYdNNw— Michael S. Miller (@imichaelsmiller) May 27, 2021
On Thursday, an LCPS representative delivered a warning to Cross by hand, notifying him that he would be “on administrative leave with pay effective May 27, 2021, pending an investigation of allegations that you engaged in conduct that has had a disruptive impact on the operations of Leesburg Elementary School.”
“During the course of this administrative leave, you are restricted from the buildings and grounds of all Loudoun County Public Schools (LCPS) property and you may not attend any school-sponsored activities or extracurricular events on or off LCPS property,” the notification continued. If Cross desired to set foot on any property or attend any school events, he would have to send a written request to the principal.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’