The Vatican has moved to clarify a decree that implied employees could lose their jobs if they refuse to get a Covid-19 vaccination without legitimate health reasons, after criticism on social media.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- Affirmative action on Trial: Supreme Court to consider use of race in college admissions
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- The Case Against Masks for Children
- Berenson: Boosters are Over. WHO is Now Against Boosters!