The Vatican has moved to clarify a decree that implied employees could lose their jobs if they refuse to get a Covid-19 vaccination without legitimate health reasons, after criticism on social media.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Top Tennis Player Quits, Complaining of Chest Pains
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill