Yes, this is 2021!
Paris, France, Aug 9, 2021 / 05:40 am
France’s Interior Minister announced on Monday that a Catholic priest has been murdered in western France.
Gérald Darmanin wrote on his Twitter account on Aug. 9 that he was traveling to the Vendée department of France following the killing.
“All my support to the Catholics of our country after the dramatic murder of a priest in Vendée. I am going to the scene,” he said.https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/248621/breaking-catholic-priest-murdered-in-france-says-countrys-interior-minister
Update: #Nantes: The Rwandan, who confessed to having set fire to the cathedral, was subject to an obligation to leave the territory. He was “protected by the bishopric” https://twitter.com/F_Desouche/status/1287333346851328002
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse