Yes, this is 2021!
Paris, France, Aug 9, 2021 / 05:40 am
France’s Interior Minister announced on Monday that a Catholic priest has been murdered in western France.
Gérald Darmanin wrote on his Twitter account on Aug. 9 that he was traveling to the Vendée department of France following the killing.
“All my support to the Catholics of our country after the dramatic murder of a priest in Vendée. I am going to the scene,” he said.https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/248621/breaking-catholic-priest-murdered-in-france-says-countrys-interior-minister
Update: #Nantes: The Rwandan, who confessed to having set fire to the cathedral, was subject to an obligation to leave the territory. He was “protected by the bishopric” https://twitter.com/F_Desouche/status/1287333346851328002
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)