Taipei, Taiwan (CNN)Taiwan has reported a record number of incursions by Chinese warplanes into its air defense identification zone (ADIZ) for the second day in a row, Taiwan’s Ministry of National Defense said on Saturday night.
The self-governing island said a total of 39 Chinese military aircraft entered the ADIZ on Saturday, one more than the 38 planes it spotted on Friday.https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/02/asia/china-warplanes-taiwan-air-defense-intl-hnk/index.html
The 38 and 39 planes respectively are the highest number of incursions Taiwan has reported in a day since it began publicly reporting such activities last year.
The incursions on Saturday came in two batches — 20 planes during daytime hours and 19 planes at night, the ministry said in two statements. They were made by 26 J-16 fighter jets, 10 Su-30 fighter jets, two Y-8 anti-submarine warning aircraft and one KJ-500 airborne early warning and control plane, the Defense Ministry said.
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)