Taipei, Taiwan (CNN)Taiwan has reported a record number of incursions by Chinese warplanes into its air defense identification zone (ADIZ) for the second day in a row, Taiwan’s Ministry of National Defense said on Saturday night.
The self-governing island said a total of 39 Chinese military aircraft entered the ADIZ on Saturday, one more than the 38 planes it spotted on Friday.https://www.cnn.com/2021/10/02/asia/china-warplanes-taiwan-air-defense-intl-hnk/index.html
The 38 and 39 planes respectively are the highest number of incursions Taiwan has reported in a day since it began publicly reporting such activities last year.
The incursions on Saturday came in two batches — 20 planes during daytime hours and 19 planes at night, the ministry said in two statements. They were made by 26 J-16 fighter jets, 10 Su-30 fighter jets, two Y-8 anti-submarine warning aircraft and one KJ-500 airborne early warning and control plane, the Defense Ministry said.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?