Ugly and stereotypical.
Is there an African culture? Because I’m African but I’m not aware of that! My culture is very different from the closest clan’s culture. Ethnic groups within a geographical area speak different languages, you know like English and Spanish kinda thing. So wtf is African culture?— Ojemba Enwilo (@chikwado_) May 12, 2021
"African culture," really? Africa is a continent with 54 countries, >2000 languages, > 3000 ethnic groups spread across diverse, dynamic cultures. Ever wondered why South Africa alone is called the "Rainbow Nation?" Africa & it's people is not a monolith. Whoever advised this?????????♂️— Bright Alozie (@bryt_alozy) May 12, 2021
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Dr. Zelenko Protocols for America – Live Like you Were Dying
- How The Equality Act Would Legalize Religious Bigotry
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?