Ugly and stereotypical.
Is there an African culture? Because I’m African but I’m not aware of that! My culture is very different from the closest clan’s culture. Ethnic groups within a geographical area speak different languages, you know like English and Spanish kinda thing. So wtf is African culture?— Ojemba Enwilo (@chikwado_) May 12, 2021
"African culture," really? Africa is a continent with 54 countries, >2000 languages, > 3000 ethnic groups spread across diverse, dynamic cultures. Ever wondered why South Africa alone is called the "Rainbow Nation?" Africa & it's people is not a monolith. Whoever advised this?????????♂️— Bright Alozie (@bryt_alozy) May 12, 2021
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Video: Brett Favre BLASTS Woke Sports
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- 19-year-old Simone Scott was excited for her second dose of #Covid vaccine. Now, Her Mother is Arranging Her Funeral.
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Big–NY judge Grants TRO so State of NY can’t force health care workers to get the VAX
- Is the Pope Resigning?!? From Il Sismografo: rumours of “probable resignation in the next few hours”. (Probably Not)
- Diversity – Unless You’re Asian
- The Story you need to know –FDA Buries Data on Seriously Injured Child in Pfizer’s Covid-19 Clinical Trial
- FBI Whistleblower releases docs that Garland authorized the FBI Counterterrorism Division to target parents!