Want to See Real Racism? 25 foot-tall statue unveiled in Rockefeller Center to honor “African culture”
Ugly and stereotypical.
Is there an African culture? Because I’m African but I’m not aware of that! My culture is very different from the closest clan’s culture. Ethnic groups within a geographical area speak different languages, you know like English and Spanish kinda thing. So wtf is African culture?— Ojemba Enwilo (@chikwado_) May 12, 2021
"African culture," really? Africa is a continent with 54 countries, >2000 languages, > 3000 ethnic groups spread across diverse, dynamic cultures. Ever wondered why South Africa alone is called the "Rainbow Nation?" Africa & it's people is not a monolith. Whoever advised this?????????♂️— Bright Alozie (@bryt_alozy) May 12, 2021
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Catholic Schools Should Practice What They Are Supposed to Preach
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.