Washington Nationals vice president Bob Boone has reportedly resigned from his role at the Washington Nationals rather than be forced to comply with the team’s mandatory COVID-19 requirement.
The Washington Nationals were one of the first baseball teams to require vaccines for non-playing, full-time employees.
What are the details?
A Wednesday report from ESPN stated that Boone told the team that he will resign rather than comply with a COVID-19 mandate for all non-uniformed employees.
“The Washington Nationals are undergoing a staff shake-up after mandating a vaccine requirement for non-playing employees, including the impending departure of longtime front-office adviser Bob Boone,” the Post reported. “The Nationals also told eight scouts that their contracts will not be renewed for next season, according to multiple people familiar with the situation, with two of those decisions based on unwillingness to comply with the vaccine mandate.”https://www.theblaze.com/news/washington-nationals-vp-resigns-vaccine-requirement
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Official — The mRNA Covid shots are killing teenagers
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’