Washington Nationals vice president Bob Boone has reportedly resigned from his role at the Washington Nationals rather than be forced to comply with the team’s mandatory COVID-19 requirement.
The Washington Nationals were one of the first baseball teams to require vaccines for non-playing, full-time employees.
What are the details?
A Wednesday report from ESPN stated that Boone told the team that he will resign rather than comply with a COVID-19 mandate for all non-uniformed employees.
“The Washington Nationals are undergoing a staff shake-up after mandating a vaccine requirement for non-playing employees, including the impending departure of longtime front-office adviser Bob Boone,” the Post reported. “The Nationals also told eight scouts that their contracts will not be renewed for next season, according to multiple people familiar with the situation, with two of those decisions based on unwillingness to comply with the vaccine mandate.”https://www.theblaze.com/news/washington-nationals-vp-resigns-vaccine-requirement
- Justin Trudeau Says That Unvaccinated People Are Usually ‘Racist’ And ‘Misogynist’.
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Another Soccer Star Dies of Heart Attack on Field!
- On Eve of Her Death, Comcast Exec Calls Ashli Babbitt a White Trash Insurrectionist Traitor
- Savage Dad Berates ‘Beta’ School Board With Perfect Comedic Timing
- Everything They Have Told You About January 6th is a Lie