Washington State University announced the termination of football Head Coach Nick Rolovich and four assistant coaches on Monday after the coaches failed to meet the state’s deadline to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
Rolovich filed for religious exemption before the deadline of Oct. 18 but WSU athletic director Pat Chun told reporters the coaches could not be accommodated. After the Cougars’ victory over Stanford University on Saturday, Rolovich said he was “waiting on an email” for his exemption request.
“I don’t think this is in my hands,” Rolovich said. “I’ve been settled for a long time on it, and I believe it’s going to work out the right way.”
Ricky Logo, John Richardson, Craig Stutzmann, and Mark Weber were also terminated for declining to obey Gov. Jay Inslee’s proclamation that prohibits “any State Agency from permitting any Worker to engage in work for the agency after October 18, 2021, if the Worker has not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provided proof thereof to the agency.”https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/19/washington-state-fires-head-coach-four-assistant-coaches-for-declining-covid-shot/
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?