Washington State University announced the termination of football Head Coach Nick Rolovich and four assistant coaches on Monday after the coaches failed to meet the state’s deadline to receive a COVID-19 vaccine.
Rolovich filed for religious exemption before the deadline of Oct. 18 but WSU athletic director Pat Chun told reporters the coaches could not be accommodated. After the Cougars’ victory over Stanford University on Saturday, Rolovich said he was “waiting on an email” for his exemption request.
“I don’t think this is in my hands,” Rolovich said. “I’ve been settled for a long time on it, and I believe it’s going to work out the right way.”
Ricky Logo, John Richardson, Craig Stutzmann, and Mark Weber were also terminated for declining to obey Gov. Jay Inslee’s proclamation that prohibits “any State Agency from permitting any Worker to engage in work for the agency after October 18, 2021, if the Worker has not been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provided proof thereof to the agency.”https://thefederalist.com/2021/10/19/washington-state-fires-head-coach-four-assistant-coaches-for-declining-covid-shot/
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Dissenting Swiss theologian Hans Küng Dead
- Illinois College Students Want Hate-Crime Culprit Expelled — Until They Find Out Who She Is
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’