Say no to drugs!
ORLANDO — House Republican Conference Chair Liz Cheney is not ruling out a potential presidential bid, The Post has learned.
“I’m not ruling anything in or out — ever is a long time,” she told The Post when asked if she would ever consider running in the future.
The Wyoming Republican — who has been a frequent target of former President Donald Trump — said there are a number of contenders she sees as having potential for the 2024 nomination, adding that she believes the lawmakers who led the efforts on challenging the election on Jan. 6 should be out of the running.
“I think we have a huge number of interesting candidates, but I think that we’re going to be in a good position to be able to take the White House. I do think that some of our candidates who led the charge, particularly the senators who led the unconstitutional charge, not to certify the election, you know, in my view that’s disqualifying,” she said.NY Post
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory