Afghanistan’s Christian community is in urgent need of prayer as many try to flee the country following the Taliban’s stunning takeover of the country last week.
Life under Taliban rule would be extremely difficult for Christians and new reports of persecution against believers have already emerged, International Christian Concern(ICC) reports.
Beatings, torture, and kidnappings are common for Christians in Afghanistan – some are even martyred. Those who convert from Islam to Christianity are often murdered by their own family members or other Muslims.
“We are telling people to stay in their houses because going out now is too dangerous,” an Afghan Christian leader told ICC. “Some known Christians are already receiving threatening phone calls. In these phone calls, unknown people say, ‘We are coming for you.'”
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- UK becomes first country to approve Merck’s “game changer” COVID-19 pill.