Germany is planning to impose a lockdown on the unvaccinated. The move, if implemented, follows Austria’s lockdown measures that exclusively apply to those who have not taken the COVID-19 vaccine.
As Germany’s case numbers rise, the government is paving the way for the introduction of tighter restrictions on those who have chosen not to take the vaccine.
The Guardian reports that the measures are an effort to control the country’s highest infection levels since the start of the pandemic last year.
Germany’s disease control agency, the Robert Koch Institute, recorded a seven-day incidence rate of 312 cases per 100,000 people, with some locations surpassing more than 1,000. The number far exceeds the rate in 2020, which stood at 139 before the introduction of the vaccine.
Despite the higher case count, the number of deaths reported stood at 265, which the Guardian says is “much fewer than the pre-vaccine peak.”
Germany currently stands at a political standstill, with the impending ouster of Chancellor Angela Merkel, until a three-way coalition government takes control next month. Local publications report that management of the pandemic appears to be directionless until the new government is installed.https://www.rebelnews.com/germany_set_to_impose_lockdown_on_unvaccinated
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’