West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice (R) on Wednesday confirmed his intention to sign a new bill that would prevent transgender middle and high school athletes from participating in team sports that match their gender identity.
During a briefing on the coronavirus pandemic, Justice commented on the bill approved by the Republican-dominated state legislature last week, saying that he would “let it become law or sign it,” and that he was “absolutely not” in support of vetoing the measure, one of several pieces of anti-transgender legislation advancing in GOP-led states.
“From the standpoint of how I feel about it personally… I just can’t possibly get through my head that it is the right thing for us at a middle school level or a high school level in our state for me not to support the bill,” Justice explained. “So, I do support the bill.”The Hill
- REPORT: CIA Admits That Agents Are Going Missing At Alarming Rate
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- CDC Quietly Abandons PCR Test for Covid. Why?
- Missouri Court Strikes Down COVID Mandates in Savage Decision
- Finnish Government Puts Christianity On Trial, Calls The Bible ‘Hate Speech’
- Supreme Court sits on potentially blockbuster abortion case
- A Judge Stands up to a Hospital: “Step Aside” and Give a Dying Man Ivermectin
- CHARLIE KIRK: The Secret Society Plan to Take Back Private Schools