‘Everything We Feared’
The incoming left-wing coalition government in Germany is set to push for a so-called ‘United States of Europe’ through the creation of a federal EU superstate, confirming concerns long expressed by Brexiteers.
Germany’s incoming Europhile left-wing government has begun a push for a federalized European Union superstate and the creation of what has been unofficially dubbed the “United States of Europe”.
The campaign for the creation of the superstate was enshrined in the coalition agreement between the three soon-to-be ruling parties, the Social Democrats (SPD), the Free Femocrats (FPD), and the Greens, according to a report by the Neue Zürcher Zeitung, the German language paper of record in Switzerland.
The agreement outlines the coalition’s commitment to supporting the “necessary treaty changes” needed to “lead developments to a European federal state”. This is something Germany clearly sees itself as being responsible for doing, with the document nodding “our special responsibility” for “the EU as a whole” as the bloc’s “largest member state”.
It also voices the coalition’s support for trans-national candidate lists for European elections, which would allow EU citizens to vote for candidates outside their member state. Significantly, the document calls for an increase of “Europe’s strategic sovereignty… this means establishing one’s own ability to act in a global context and being less dependent and vulnerable in important strategic areas”, an oblique reference to an emerging single European foreign policy and an EU military.
Responding to the plans, the head of the pro-leave Reform UK party, Richard Tice wrote on Sunday: “Thank God Brexit happened when it did, as new German leaders want deeper EU federal state,” calling the development “everything we feared”.https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/11/29/germany-incoming-leftist-coalition-govt-to-push-for-an-eu-superstate/
Polish PM: Federal EU Superstate ‘Not What Europeans Desire’ https://t.co/QqW9aNXCv4— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) December 14, 2018
EU Chief Von der Leyen Says Europe Must Build the ‘Political Will’ for an EU Army https://t.co/2O5WwX2rDn— Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) September 16, 2021
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Nightmare Fish Washes Up on California Shore. I’m Not Saying It’s the Apocalypse but…
- Pope Plans To Dismantle Summorum Pontificum, Latin Mass Permission
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Human beings aren’t clownfish