Official explanation for why there are 119,283 “active voters” in WI who have been registered for over 100 years “does not hold water” 569,277 voters have 1/1/1918 registration date, amounting to 1 out of every 14 voters in the system 115,252 of them voted in November 2020
Official explanation for why there are 119,283 "active voters" in WI who have been registered for over 100 years "does not hold water"— Liz Harrington (@realLizUSA) January 20, 2022
569,277 voters have 1/1/1918 registration date, amounting to 1 out of every 14 voters in the system
115,252 of them voted in November 2020 pic.twitter.com/GwX037Qpxx
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Second Verse, same as the first — NYC Mayor Eric Adams Extends Vax Pass Mandates