So, they are saying if anyone recovered from Covid, the person may show positive on a PCR even 2-3 months later – but they are not infected and contagious at that time. What is the value of these tests then?
LATEST: The newly updated CDC guidelines don't require testing at the end of isolation because PCR tests can stay positive for up to 12 weeks, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky tells @GMA. https://t.co/p6HUxeD4Go pic.twitter.com/TmVaF0eRcG— ABC News (@ABC) December 29, 2021
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Nightmare Fish Washes Up on California Shore. I’m Not Saying It’s the Apocalypse but…
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion