So, they are saying if anyone recovered from Covid, the person may show positive on a PCR even 2-3 months later – but they are not infected and contagious at that time. What is the value of these tests then?
LATEST: The newly updated CDC guidelines don't require testing at the end of isolation because PCR tests can stay positive for up to 12 weeks, CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky tells @GMA. https://t.co/p6HUxeD4Go pic.twitter.com/TmVaF0eRcG— ABC News (@ABC) December 29, 2021
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Wow – Chicago man released from prison 20 years later after twin brother confesses to murder
- New Gallup No Brainer: Amid Pandemic, 79% of K-12 Parents Support In-Person School
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- ‘Where Is Your God Now?’ Portland Cops Do NOTHING as Antifa Attacks Prayer Event
- Manhattan parents appalled at ‘porn literacy’ class at elite prep school teaching kids about ‘kink and BDSM’