The EU has announced that vaccinated individuals who fail to get their booster are to have their Coronavirus passes disabled, in a move that has been called ‘tyrannical’.
The European Union has agreed that those who are considered fully vaccinated will nevertheless have their EU COVID passes disabled after nine months, should they fail to get a booster jab, in a move that has been lambasted by one MEP as ‘tyrannical’.
It follows a French announcement last week that individuals who were once considered fully vaccinated will begin to have their domestic “Health Passes” disabled from the centralised database unless they get themselves boosted within a given period.
According to a statement posted on the European Commission website, passes belonging to boosterless individuals will now have a “binding acceptance period” of exactly 270 days.
Once that period has elapsed, the certs will cease to function.
“This validity period takes into account the guidance of the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control,” reads the statement. “The Certificate will remain valid for a grace period of an additional three months beyond those six months to ensure that national vaccination campaigns can adjust and citizens will have access to booster doses.”
Romanian Conservative and ECR Group MEP Cristian Terhes slammed the new measure, telling Breitbart London the move is “tyrannical”.https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2021/12/22/tyrannical-boosterless-europeans-to-have-corona-passports-disabled/
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Supposedly “Secure” ProtonMail gives up IP addresses of climate activist to Swiss authorities
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- VIDEO: Teacher Loses Mind, Threatens To Call Police On Unmasked Student, Calls Him A ‘Piece Of Sh*t’