For example, there is a report from the Women’s Liberation Front or WoLF, of a woman incarcerated in the Central California Women’s Facility who is pregnant. This, of course, would be the result of state laws that let biological male inmates transfer to women’s prisons, provided these men identify as transgender. The law, SB132, took effect in January. Since then, 261 men have asked to be moved to the women’s facilities. WoLF said in a tweet: “Conditions are described as ‘a nightmare’s worst nightmare’ by women incarcerated in California after the passage of @Scott_Wiener’s SB 132. Now, the system is bracing for a wave of pregnancies and increased violence in the facilities. #
Also noteworthy is the fact from WoLF that the prison administration is passing out condoms to people who say they are women. And, apparently, there is a class transferring prisoners must take teaching them how to handle questions about their new-found gender and how to deal with living with cis-gendered people. Nothing, it seems, about how to behave themselves.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski