Why The Military’s Covid Vaccination Mandate Is An Ethical Abomination
Control over one’s own body is the basis of all freedom. If the government can mandate injections in the name of health and welfare, then it can mandate other procedures as well.
Fresh off of 20 years of grifting and waste in Afghanistan, America’s generals already have a target for a new crusade: the very troops under their command. On August 9, Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin announced he would mandate COVID-19 injections the minute they were approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), which came Monday for the Pfizer mRNA injection. This is unconscionable.
Mandatory medical procedures violate the natural right to bodily autonomy. Informed consent, free of coercion, is the only rightful basis for subjecting another human being to biomedical treatments, therapies, or body modifications.
Control over one’s own body is the basis of all freedom. If the government can mandate vaccines in the name of health and welfare, then it can mandate other procedures as well. It can erode the right to autonomy and independence in the most intimate spheres of life.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.