Robocalls are out of control. But that could change after June 30
A big deadline in the fight to beat back those annoying robocalls is coming June 30. As of that date, every major voice provider in the US, including phone companies AT&T, Verizon and T-Mobile and cable provider Comcast, will have to implement a technology called Stir/Shaken….
The way it works is that Stir/Shaken technology ensures that calls traveling through phone networks have their caller ID “signed” as legitimate by originating carriers and validated by other carriers before the calls reach you. In short, the technology authenticates a phone call’s origin and makes certain the information on the Caller ID matches.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- The Media Political Complex ‘Fact Checks’ Completely True Biden Clip
- Re: Traditionis Custodes targeted USA, Francis says, “Yes, I did it thinking about the USA.”
- Crazy Continues — Fauci Discusses Coronavirus Booster Shots Every Five Months
- How The Equality Act Would Legalize Religious Bigotry
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Antibody neutralizing all Covid variants found, Chinese scientists claim