Societies and cultures are often judged by how they treat the weakest among them. In nothing are these judgments so justified as in the treatment of children. Just as parents who put their own comfort and safety above that of their children are harshly and rightfully scorned, so too should be societies that do so.
By this measure, Americans have much to be ashamed of in our fight against COVID. At every turn, our children have suffered so adults might feel more at ease.
If this was not already clear, and it certainly should have been, last week’s reversal of mask guidance by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was a blaring billboard graphically displaying this depravity. These scientists decided vaccinated adults and teenagers are now to be rewarded with a mask-free existence.
Who does that leave behind? Who must still cover their mouths and noses? Children younger than 12. Once it was said they should be seen, not heard. Now they should not even be seen.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’