The woke mob came clamoring for Joanna and Chip Gaines again after he donated to the campaign of woman running for a local school board who also happens to be his sister.
POLL: What scares you the most?
Shannon Braun is running for a seat of the Grapevine-Colleyville ISD school board and has received $1,000 from the famous couple, as reported in the Dallas Morning News.
She is also vocally opposing the implementation of school curriculum that includes critical race theory. For that reason, the Gaines are being targeted for cancellation yet again.
“I will vote down anything and everything that further promotes critical race theory in our school district and actively work to remove all critical race theory,” Braun says in a campaign video posted to her Facebook.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- The Case Against Masks for Children
- FDA Asks Federal Judge to Grant it Until the Year 2076 to Fully Release Pfizer’s COVID-19 Vaccine Data
- The Media Political Complex ‘Fact Checks’ Completely True Biden Clip
- Re: Traditionis Custodes targeted USA, Francis says, “Yes, I did it thinking about the USA.”
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Antibody neutralizing all Covid variants found, Chinese scientists claim