The woke mob came clamoring for Joanna and Chip Gaines again after he donated to the campaign of woman running for a local school board who also happens to be his sister.
POLL: What scares you the most?
Shannon Braun is running for a seat of the Grapevine-Colleyville ISD school board and has received $1,000 from the famous couple, as reported in the Dallas Morning News.
She is also vocally opposing the implementation of school curriculum that includes critical race theory. For that reason, the Gaines are being targeted for cancellation yet again.
“I will vote down anything and everything that further promotes critical race theory in our school district and actively work to remove all critical race theory,” Braun says in a campaign video posted to her Facebook.
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’