First they came for the bakers and I said nothing…
Essentially, the organization of Realtors took it upon themselves to regulate the speech of their members both at work and in the privacy of their own homes. The new code prohibits the use of “hate speech and harassing speech” 24/7 in all communication, written, spoken, online, and offline.
You probably see where this is going, right?
The question comes down to what is hate. Well, in the view of many “hate” can be found in many of the tenets of Christianity, especially those teachings concerning sexuality and gender.
Introduce Brandon Huber, a realtor who is also a pastor of the Clinton Community Church in Clinton, Montana. For many years, the Church had partnered with the Missoula Food Bank for the “Kids Eat Free” summer lunch program, which involved the distribution of free lunches throughout the summer to families with children.
So far so good, right? Dude is feeding the hungry. Literally giving food to the hungry. But this turns ugly because woeness destroys everything it touches.
In June 2021, the Church discovered that the Missoula Food Bank included an LGBTQ “Pride” insert in its lunches that was contrary to the Church’s teachings. After discussing the matter with the Missoula Food Bank, the Church declined to participate further in the food bank’s program. Instead, the Church began providing a separate lunch program for the community.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Antibody neutralizing all Covid variants found, Chinese scientists claim
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Dr. Zelenko Protocols for America – Live Like you Were Dying
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely
- Doctor Addresses School Board. Drops Truth Bombs All Over the Place!