Why such resistance?
A Hollywood woman is suing Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, alleging hospital doctors have wrongfully rejected her requests that her 75-year-old mother be given the drug ivermectin as her health continues to deteriorate due to the coronavirus.
“My mother is on death’s doorstep, she has no other options,” Sylvia Bagdassarian states in an affidavit in support of her Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit filed Aug. 27, asking for a court order that the drug be given to her mother, Maria Rosa Bagdassarian.
She said she has researched cases around the country where hospitals refused to give patients ivermectin, only to be ordered to do so by the courts.
She cites two such cases in which the sick patients recovered and eventually were released from the hospital.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet