Woman Sues Cedars-Sinai Demanding Mother Be Given Ivermectin
Why such resistance?
A Hollywood woman is suing Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, alleging hospital doctors have wrongfully rejected her requests that her 75-year-old mother be given the drug ivermectin as her health continues to deteriorate due to the coronavirus.
“My mother is on death’s doorstep, she has no other options,” Sylvia Bagdassarian states in an affidavit in support of her Los Angeles Superior Court lawsuit filed Aug. 27, asking for a court order that the drug be given to her mother, Maria Rosa Bagdassarian.
She said she has researched cases around the country where hospitals refused to give patients ivermectin, only to be ordered to do so by the courts.
She cites two such cases in which the sick patients recovered and eventually were released from the hospital.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.