Because when I’m looking to the science I always call the head of the teacher’s union.
Randi Weingarten, the head of the American Federation of Teachers, admitted that the Biden administration asked her union for “language” the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention could use in creating guidelines on school reopenings.
Asked about The Post’s expose on how the powerful teachers union influenced the administration’s decision on when and how to reopen schools, Weingarten said the union indeed gave the Biden White House the input.
The Post reported that the union’s desires were included nearly verbatim in the guidelines.
“They asked us for language, and we gave them language when they asked us for it,” Weingarten said during an interview on CSPANs “Washington Journal.”
“But if you look at the public record, I was saying these things, publicly, these kinds of things. So there’s nothing nefarious about doing this kind of work.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Must Read Commentary by Dr. Angelique Coetzee — Dr. Who Found Announced Omicron