The National Education Association, America’s largest teachers union, is suing a Rhode Island mom for seeking information about what her kindergartener will be taught in school.
Both the National Education Association Rhode Island and National Education Association South Kingstown, the union’s local branch, are suing Nicole Solas after she filed public record requests with the South Kingstown School District to learn what students are being taught regarding critical race theory.
“It appears … [the teachers union wants] a court to say I can’t get the public information that I’m requesting because it will somehow harm teachers,” Solas told The Daily Signal in a phone interview Thursday.
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Now They Say It. CDC Director: 233 Vaccinated Died WITH Covid but Not FROM Covid.