The good news is that the left’s insanity is becoming more obvious. The bad news is that they’re still in charge.
A Philadelphia city councilmember appeared to defend the actions of four black girls who were charged with aggravated assault and ethnic intimidation after a brutal assault on an Asian woman. The four girls, whose ages range from 13-16, were charged after a video of the incident went viral.
While speaking to the Philadelphia Inquirer, at-large city councilmember Helen Gym appeared to defend the group, saying they were simply seeking to address racial issues.
“We as a city and a nation are not doing nearly enough to support young people,” Gym told the Philadelphia Inquirer. “There’s no question that they are emulating what they’re seeing, especially in terms of the violence and the scapegoating, in particular,” Gym said, adding that “They are trying to articulate out what they need to see done better by institutions, including the school district, to address racial bias, intimidation.”
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?