The good news is that the left’s insanity is becoming more obvious. The bad news is that they’re still in charge.
A Philadelphia city councilmember appeared to defend the actions of four black girls who were charged with aggravated assault and ethnic intimidation after a brutal assault on an Asian woman. The four girls, whose ages range from 13-16, were charged after a video of the incident went viral.
While speaking to the Philadelphia Inquirer, at-large city councilmember Helen Gym appeared to defend the group, saying they were simply seeking to address racial issues.
“We as a city and a nation are not doing nearly enough to support young people,” Gym told the Philadelphia Inquirer. “There’s no question that they are emulating what they’re seeing, especially in terms of the violence and the scapegoating, in particular,” Gym said, adding that “They are trying to articulate out what they need to see done better by institutions, including the school district, to address racial bias, intimidation.”
- This Pic Hilariously Sums up the Media’s Coverage of Covid
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- FISA Court Confirms Govt Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page
- Naomi Wolf: Vaccine Passports are “End of Human Liberty.”
- Cardinal Cupich of Chicago Drops the Hammer on The Traditional Rites
- Vid: High school student arrested for defying mask mandate
- French National Assembly Passes Anti-Extremism Bill Proposing Stricter Rules for Religion
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Nightmare Fish Washes Up on California Shore. I’m Not Saying It’s the Apocalypse but…
- After Mexico City introduced ivermectin plan, COVID hospitalizations and deaths disappeared