First Lady Jill Biden appeared in Nashville, Tennessee, on Tuesday to promote the coronavirus vaccine with country singer Brad Paisley, criticizing residents of the state for failing to get the vaccine.
“This state still has mmm, a little bit of a way to go,” she said with a nervous laugh. “Only three in ten Tennesseans are vaccinated.”
The group of Biden supporters in the audience booed in response to the news.
“Well, you’re booing yourselves,” she replied with another laugh.Breitbart
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- Jordan Peterson resigns as tenured University of Toronto professor, torpedoes academia as ‘stunningly corrupt enterprise’
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- Video Shows U.S. Capitol Police Gave Protesters OK to Enter
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski