First Lady Jill Biden appeared in Nashville, Tennessee, on Tuesday to promote the coronavirus vaccine with country singer Brad Paisley, criticizing residents of the state for failing to get the vaccine.
“This state still has mmm, a little bit of a way to go,” she said with a nervous laugh. “Only three in ten Tennesseans are vaccinated.”
The group of Biden supporters in the audience booed in response to the news.
“Well, you’re booing yourselves,” she replied with another laugh.Breitbart
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet