First Lady Jill Biden appeared in Nashville, Tennessee, on Tuesday to promote the coronavirus vaccine with country singer Brad Paisley, criticizing residents of the state for failing to get the vaccine.
“This state still has mmm, a little bit of a way to go,” she said with a nervous laugh. “Only three in ten Tennesseans are vaccinated.”
The group of Biden supporters in the audience booed in response to the news.
“Well, you’re booing yourselves,” she replied with another laugh.Breitbart
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’
- UK becomes first country to approve Merck’s “game changer” COVID-19 pill.
- Doomsday Approaches: Biden Announces Commission to Study Overhauling Supreme Court
- Google Docs now autocorrecting to gender neutral and politically correct language