YouTube Bans ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Video for ‘Medical Misinformation’
Think about that for a second.
The self-proclaimed “most censored rap artist in America” Bryson Gray said Loza Alexander’s YouTube lyric video of “Let’s Go Brandon” was banned by YouTube under the guise of “medical misinformation.”
Gray, who has worked with Alexander, posted on Twitter Thursday:
“YouTube has banned ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ song from YouTube due to ‘medical information.’ What medical misinformation is in the song? Whoa.”
Gray added a tweet, clarifying for a limited time you might still be able to watch the music video, sans lyrics on YouTube before it, too, is banned.
“The music video is still up for now but the lyric video was banned. Which means the music video is coming too,” Gray tweeted.
“Let’s Go Brandon” has become a rallying cry for conservatives outraged at the Biden administration’s policies, including mask and vaccine mandates, soaring inflation, and supply-chain woes. It is a proxy for a more vulgar chant that has been raging across America and packaged sports stadiums, where the crowd repeatedly calls out “f*** Joe Biden.”
That chant was raining down on an NBC auto racing broadcast of a race won by Brandon Brown. While the crowd chanted “f*** Joe Biden,” the NBC reporter falsely claimed the crowd was saying “Let’s Go Brandon.”
NBC’s misinformation was mocked as liberal activism and a cover-up for Biden’s election.
It is unclear what lyric in the Gray’s “Let’s Go Brandon” YouTube considers misinformation about vaccine mandates.https://www.newsmax.com/us/youtube-lets-go-brandon-music-video-ban/2021/10/21/id/1041478/
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Wokeism Is a Cruel and Dangerous Cult
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.
- Catholic Schools Should Practice What They Are Supposed to Preach
- Ivermectin for the Win! Nebraska AG Destroys Opposition to Covid Treatments
- Federal judge grants injunction to Navy Seals opposing vaccine mandates
- Progressives, ACLU Fight Against Transparency in Schools