Think about that for a second.
The self-proclaimed “most censored rap artist in America” Bryson Gray said Loza Alexander’s YouTube lyric video of “Let’s Go Brandon” was banned by YouTube under the guise of “medical misinformation.”
Gray, who has worked with Alexander, posted on Twitter Thursday:
“YouTube has banned ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ song from YouTube due to ‘medical information.’ What medical misinformation is in the song? Whoa.”
Gray added a tweet, clarifying for a limited time you might still be able to watch the music video, sans lyrics on YouTube before it, too, is banned.
“The music video is still up for now but the lyric video was banned. Which means the music video is coming too,” Gray tweeted.
“Let’s Go Brandon” has become a rallying cry for conservatives outraged at the Biden administration’s policies, including mask and vaccine mandates, soaring inflation, and supply-chain woes. It is a proxy for a more vulgar chant that has been raging across America and packaged sports stadiums, where the crowd repeatedly calls out “f*** Joe Biden.”
That chant was raining down on an NBC auto racing broadcast of a race won by Brandon Brown. While the crowd chanted “f*** Joe Biden,” the NBC reporter falsely claimed the crowd was saying “Let’s Go Brandon.”
NBC’s misinformation was mocked as liberal activism and a cover-up for Biden’s election.
It is unclear what lyric in the Gray’s “Let’s Go Brandon” YouTube considers misinformation about vaccine mandates.https://www.newsmax.com/us/youtube-lets-go-brandon-music-video-ban/2021/10/21/id/1041478/
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely