Google’s YouTube has stepped up its draconian censorship of a sitting U.S. senator.
The powerful video-sharing company removed a video of a speech given by Sen. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and banned him from uploading new videos for at least seven days. The action took place several months after YouTube removed two videos of testimony given at a hearing he hosted of the Senate’s Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs on the topic of early treatment of COVID-19.
In the video YouTube censors are prohibiting the public from viewing, Johnson took bureaucrats in the Trump and Biden administrations to task for “not only ignoring but working against robust research [on] the use of cheap, generic drugs to be repurposed for early treatment of COVID.”
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.