1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
A 1st grade teacher in Washington read her students a book pushing transgender ideology as the school district sat back and did nothing, according to an anonymous tip through YAF’s Campus Bias Tip Line.
Jennifer Miller, a 1st grade teacher in Bellingham School District, subjected her six and seven-year-old students to I am Jazz, a book that details a two-year-old biological male beginning his transition to a female, with the support of his parents.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.