The Minneapolis judge presiding over Derek Chauvin’s trial for the murder of George Floyd is considering delaying the trial, after a $27 million settlement in a civil case was awarded to the Floyd family on Friday.
Judge Peter Cahill agreed with Eric Nelson, Chauvin’s lawyer, that the timing of the payout was a complicating factor.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- The Cruel and Incoherent Further Restrictions on the Traditional Latin Mass
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- Fairfield Carmelite Sisters Wait and Pray for an End to Their Saga
- First Comes Love. Then Comes Sterilization.