The Minneapolis judge presiding over Derek Chauvin’s trial for the murder of George Floyd is considering delaying the trial, after a $27 million settlement in a civil case was awarded to the Floyd family on Friday.
Judge Peter Cahill agreed with Eric Nelson, Chauvin’s lawyer, that the timing of the payout was a complicating factor.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse