At this time I would like to release that NBC and I have reached a settlement. The terms are confidential.— Nicholas Sandmann (@N1ckSandmann) December 17, 2021
Sandmann became the center of attention after a viral confrontation between him and a Native American man named Nathan Phillips at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C., after attending events associated with the March for Life with classmates from Covington Catholic.
Sandmann, wearing a “MAGA” hat, smiled at Phillips, an attendee of the Indigenous Peoples March who sang and played a drum in front of the teenager.
Video of the encounter led to a media firestorm, and the ensuing litigation highlighted the reporting as incorrectly portraying the teenager as the face of an unruly and racist mob.
The defamation lawsuit Sandmann filed against NBC Universal, which sought $275 million, said NBC “unleashed its vast corporate wealth, influence, and power against Nicholas to falsely attack him despite the fact that at the time, he was a 16-year-old high school student.”https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/nicholas-sandmann-reaches-settlement-with-nbc
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Why the OSHA Mandate Has No Legal Leg To Stand On
- Unexpectedly!! Consumer Prices Explode 7.5% Higher, Worst Inflation in 40 Years
- The Vatican Suppresses celebration of all “individual” Masses including Extraordinary Form at St. Peter’s