Report: AMC Theaters Lost $4.6 Billion In 2020 Due To Lockdowns
On Wednesday, AMC Entertainment reported a net loss of $4.6 billion in 2020. Among lockdowns and studios such as Universal and Warner Bros. pivoting content to streaming services, it is fight or flight for the largest movie theater chain in the world.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative