Shake Shack Demand Employees and **Customers** Prove Vax Status
Shake the dust off your feet.
Restaurateur @dhmeyer, on @CNBC, says his company will require vaccine proof for both employees AND customers.— Carl Quintanilla (@carlquintanilla) July 29, 2021
The old COVID model of limited capacity "is just so 'yesterday.' .. We know the vaccine works, and it's time to make sure that this economy moves forward." @USHGNYC
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.