Two French mayors in Beziers and Hayange have called on police not to enforce vaccine passport controls in cafes or restaurants.
Fabien Engelmann, mayor of Hayange and a member of Marine Le Pen’s National Rally (RN), asked local police not to enforce the coronavirus health pass in the commune, arguing that the domestic vaccine passport was anti-freedom.
“It is not the job of the municipal police, nor the national police, to carry out checks to determine whether or not they have the right to drink coffee or eat something,” Mr Engelmann said on Tuesday, according to Actu.
“Some municipalities use their municipal police to police the merchants. In Hayange, we are choosing to support them during this difficult time,” he added.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Bannon: Audits Will Happen in Georgia
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Stolen Motorcycle Crashes at 130mph On Live TV
- Some French Don’t Surrender! French Mayors Rebel, Will Not Enforce Vaccine Passport at Cafes
- The Case Against Masks for Children
- Berenson: Boosters are Over. WHO is Now Against Boosters!
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?