Two French mayors in Beziers and Hayange have called on police not to enforce vaccine passport controls in cafes or restaurants.
Fabien Engelmann, mayor of Hayange and a member of Marine Le Pen’s National Rally (RN), asked local police not to enforce the coronavirus health pass in the commune, arguing that the domestic vaccine passport was anti-freedom.
“It is not the job of the municipal police, nor the national police, to carry out checks to determine whether or not they have the right to drink coffee or eat something,” Mr Engelmann said on Tuesday, according to Actu.
“Some municipalities use their municipal police to police the merchants. In Hayange, we are choosing to support them during this difficult time,” he added.
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Uh-Oh. Vials labeled ‘smallpox’ found in Merck lab near Philadelphia. FBI Investigating.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Awesome Story — North Korea Hacked Him. So Peeved Security Analyst Took Down Its Internet