As Europe pushes ahead with its vaccination program, the Nordic countries are reporting a surge in damaging side effects. In the country, the tally has surpassed 30K with the majority of these reactions reported in patients who received the AstraZeneca jab.
Sweden’s Medical Products Agency reported that as of last week, the Scandinavian nation had tallied 31,844 reports of adverse reactions linked to its vaccine rollout.
Sweden presently offers 3 different COVID-19 jabs: Moderna, Pfizer and AstraZeneca, with the latter being the most widely available (while other European states like Germany have sought to offer substitutes to younger patients, who are more vulnerable to dangerous cerebral blood clots, which are a rare – but not unheard of – side effect).
The number of suspected adverse reactions from the two shots seems relatively small when compared to the 19,961 reports linked to AstraZeneca’s Vaxzevria, while the AstraZeneca shot only accounts for about 26% of the roughly 2.7MM vaccines that have been administered so far in Sweden, but makes up around 63% of the side effects reports.Zero Hedge
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Rumors Persist Among Vatican Insiders That Pope Is Seriously Ill
- Pelosi Spins Inflation as Good News
- Finnish Pastor On Trial For ‘Hate Speech’ After Tweeting Bible Verse
- New York junior high segregating students by race in order to ‘undo legacy of racism.’ Do they not know what “racism” means?
- DC Will Remain Under Military Occupation As Long As Pelosi Rules
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Gonzaga suspends Legend John Stockton’s basketball tickets over Mask Policy…
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife