A significant phalanx of German bishops, united with prominent lay activists, seem intent on revisionist change to come from their “Synodical Way” project, which the Vatican has sought to suppress, so far without success.
The German go-it-alone demands set up an inevitable showdown with the Holy See. The global repercussions were captured in a blunt Wall Street Journal headline April 16: “Can Pope Francis Head Off a Schism?” One week earlier a headline in the conservative National Catholic Register declared that “U.S. Theologians Echo Fears of Schism in Catholic Church in Germany.”
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private