The “anti-vaxxer” Perth nurse, who was accused of pretending to administer COVID-19 jab to a teenage patient, was accused of being dropped.
Christina Hartman Benz, 51, appeared in the Perth Magistrates’ Court for the second time since being charged with fraud on Tuesday morning, but was suspended by police prosecutors due to lack of evidence. rice field.
Christina Hartman-Benz, 51, was withdrawn from fraud because of lack of evidence.credit:Holly Thompson
Shortly thereafter, Ms. Hartman-Benz refused to leave the courtroom with her husband to comment on what happened or how she felt about the withdrawal of the indictment.
Ms Hartmann Benz is a registered nurse and was hired to administer the COVID-19 vaccine at a private medical center in St. James.
During her first appearance, police prosecutors alleged that Ms. Hartman-Benz sought approval to vaccinate her family and friends at the center on November 2.
However, he said, suspicions were raised when people continued to attend the center, asked for her by name, and closed the room doors “apparently against vaccination” for privacy reasons.
In early November, the father went to another respiratory clinic that worked that weekend with his 15-year-old child. One of the doctors insisted on witnessing to observe the injection.
The court was told that Ms. Hartmann-Benz tried to obscure the doctor’s view, disposed of the needle with the vaccine in place, and entered another doctor’s name as a jab in the clinic’s records.
Indictment was withdrawn against “anti-vaxxer” Perth nurse accused of pretending to administer COVID-19 jab
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Media Trying to Destroy Rosanne Boyland Before Truth about Her Jan 6 Death is exposed.
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Wow! Texas Supreme Court Says Facebook Can’t use Section 230 as a Shield.
- Tokyo Medical Association Chairman Haruo Ozaki on Ivermectin
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Thousands more people than usual are dying … but it’s not from Covid
- The Jan 6 Tunnel Footage Will Change Everything We Thought We Knew