The 65-year-old host of Real Time with Bill Maher told his audience Friday he never even wanted the vaccine and that many young people probably don’t need to receive it.
“I mean, I don’t want a booster. I never wanted the vaccine. I took one for the team,” Maher said. “And, by the way, you know who doesn’t get a lot of vaccines? Millennials. I know a lot of millennials, especially the 20-year-olds. They don’t want it. They don’t think they need it — they’re probably right. But I tell them, I didn’t want it either — I took one for the team.”
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Michigan High School Student Sues School for Suspending Him for Talking About Christian Beliefs in Private
- Breaking — Court finds Pennsylvania mail-in voting law unconstitutional
- What the ever living? Report–Governor Kristi Noem is having an extramarital affair with adviser Corey Lewandowski
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?