The 65-year-old host of Real Time with Bill Maher told his audience Friday he never even wanted the vaccine and that many young people probably don’t need to receive it.
“I mean, I don’t want a booster. I never wanted the vaccine. I took one for the team,” Maher said. “And, by the way, you know who doesn’t get a lot of vaccines? Millennials. I know a lot of millennials, especially the 20-year-olds. They don’t want it. They don’t think they need it — they’re probably right. But I tell them, I didn’t want it either — I took one for the team.”
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- JAMA: Myocarditis Cases Reported After mRNA-Based COVID-19 Vaccination in the US
- Aussie Police confirm use of controversial LRAD Weapon against Canberra protestors
- Something Really Strange (and Scary) Is Happening At Hospitals All Over America
- Not so fast. The Very Misleading Article By a Priest on Drugs And Abortion Testing
- Prince Andrew agrees to settlement in Jeffrey Epstein sex abuse case
- Blue’s Clues Transgender Propaganda
- The Chinese Communist Party is Still Buying Up American Land.
- Is Gavin Newsom hiding because he got Bell’s Palsy from Booster Shot?
- Liars Game — CDC withheld massive amounts of COVID data to ‘prevent vaccine hesitancy’