Bill Maher Goes Full Anti-Vaxx. Leftist Hearts Break.
Talk show host Bill Maher does not want to get a COVID-19 booster shot, and the only reason he got vaccinated was to “take one for the team,” he said.
The 65-year-old host of Real Time with Bill Maher told his audience Friday he never even wanted the vaccine and that many young people probably don’t need to receive it.
“I mean, I don’t want a booster. I never wanted the vaccine. I took one for the team,” Maher said. “And, by the way, you know who doesn’t get a lot of vaccines? Millennials. I know a lot of millennials, especially the 20-year-olds. They don’t want it. They don’t think they need it — they’re probably right. But I tell them, I didn’t want it either — I took one for the team.”
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.