The Omicron coronavirus variant continues to overwhelmingly infect vaccinated people across the globe. In Denmark, nearly 90% of Omicron cases were found in “fully vaccinated” or “boosted” individuals.
According to a report from the Danish Ministry of Health’s Statens Serum Institut (SSI), nearly 90% of individuals infected with the Omicron coronavirus variant are “fully vaccinated,” or have also had a “booster” injection.
Out of a total reported 41,342 Omicron infections, 29,781 infected individuals had completed the primary vaccination injection schedule.
7,330 infected individuals had been injected with a “booster,” and 731 infected individuals had received one dose.
Compared to the 3,500 unvaccinated people who became infected with Omicron variant, 37,842 infected individuals had been injected with coronavirus vaccines.
Denmark’s reported vaccination rate is purported to be nearly 78%.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- And Now Ireland — Ireland drops most COVID-19 restrictions
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- NY Teacher in Unhinged Rant Threatens to Throw Children at Anyone Who Questions His Masks.
- What Fraud? 120K Wisconsin Voters Who Registered in 1918 Voted in 2020
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?