The Omicron coronavirus variant continues to overwhelmingly infect vaccinated people across the globe. In Denmark, nearly 90% of Omicron cases were found in “fully vaccinated” or “boosted” individuals.
According to a report from the Danish Ministry of Health’s Statens Serum Institut (SSI), nearly 90% of individuals infected with the Omicron coronavirus variant are “fully vaccinated,” or have also had a “booster” injection.
Out of a total reported 41,342 Omicron infections, 29,781 infected individuals had completed the primary vaccination injection schedule.
7,330 infected individuals had been injected with a “booster,” and 731 infected individuals had received one dose.
Compared to the 3,500 unvaccinated people who became infected with Omicron variant, 37,842 infected individuals had been injected with coronavirus vaccines.
Denmark’s reported vaccination rate is purported to be nearly 78%.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- A Google-Funded ‘Fact Check’ Team is a Handful of Indians With No Experience in Journalism in a Small Town Near Bangladesh.
- Vatican Warns Bishops Against Taking a Stand for Life
- Police: Criminals Are Using New Apple Device To Stalk Victims, Follow Them Home