A former middle school principal was arrested last week in Indiana on two felony counts of Child Seduction for an illegal sexual relationship he had with a minor girl, who he took to a Chicago Planned Parenthood for a secret abortion.
According to a probable cause affidavit (see below) circulated recently by several news agencies, the victim had just turned 16 when Peter Allen Downey, then 45, began a physical relationship with her in 2008. She became impregnated by him later that year. On September 2, 2008, Downy drove the victim from the Fort Wayne, Indiana area where they both lived to the Planned Parenthood abortion facility located at 1200 N. LaSalle Dr. in Chicago, Illinois, where she obtained an abortion at about six weeks into her pregnancy.
The victim had kept paperwork and an ultrasound photo she had received from Planned Parenthood Police say that paperwork listed Downey’s true name and a phone number that his ex-wife confirmed was the number of land line to a home they once shared in Fort Wayne.
Even though the abortion was done on an out-of-state minor accompanied by a suspicious 45-year-old man who was not related to her, there is no evidence that Planned Parenthood ever reported suspected underage sexual abuse. In fact, the illegal relationship continued past the victim’s eighteenth birthday in May 2009 – eight months after her abortion. The relationship finally ended in 2013.
“Does Planned Parenthood cover up sexual crimes against minors? Yes, they do…https://www.lifenews.com/2022/01/07/principal-raped-teen-girl-planned-parenthood-aborted-her-baby-and-sent-her-back-to-him/
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- MIT Scientist Warns About Covid Vaccine on the Brain
- Wait. What? Pfizer CEO now says 2 COVID shots “offers very limited protection, if any,” against COVID-19.
- BREAKING: Biden Administration Making Lists of Religious Vaccine Objectors
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- SCOTUS Ruling on OSHA mandate expected today
- Teacher alleges she was fired for not ‘meowing’ back at student who identifies as a cat
- Professor Absolutely Loses it on Zoom. (NSFW) “You are all just vectors of disease to me!”
- Insane — Canada court rules father cannot criticize COVID vaccines around 10-year-old son
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely