Moar Plz: Swiss Cops Threaten to Stop Enforcing Coronavirus Measures
Police in Switzerland have threatened to stop enforcing coronavirus measures if the restrictions become too unpopular with citizens.
A Swiss police cfficer’s association wrote a letter to the Swiss Federation of Police Officers (FSFP) that warned of potential insubordination within the forces over the enforcement of coronavirus measures, major Swiss news outlet 20 Minutes reports.
The four-page letter comes amid similar messages shared on an online platform created by the association which allows policemen to state their opinions anonymously “without fear of sanctions or being sidelined”.
“If the measures were to conflict with the general opinion of the population, disproportionately limiting their fundamental rights, many police officers would no longer be willing to apply them,” the group said in the letter to the FSFP.
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- CDC Study — No Significant Difference in COVID-19 Transmission Between Vaccinated and Unvaccinated
- Noooo — Notre-Dame interior faces woke ‘Disney’ revamp
- Hmmm. Four British Airway Pilots Suddenly Die in One Week. But It Has Nothing to do with Vaxx!!!!!!
- 1st Grade Class Read Transgender Book. School Board President, Who Owns Sex Toy Biz, Does Nothing.
- Stupid Salvation Army Goes Woke and Now Broke — Donors Withdraw Support in Response to Racial ‘Wokeness’ Initiative
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.