Nothing to see here, just the largest teachers union in the commonwealth of Pennsylvania eagerly promoting a workshop the premise of which is that we need to silence an entire racial group.
Just another day in America.
The largest teachers’ union in the commonwealth is offering its members a three-part seminar beginning in October focused solely on the New York Times podcast, “Nice White Parents.”
We’ve briefly touched upon “Nice White Parents” before. I would have liked to think it was so despicably racist that it could not possibly spread much beyond the Hudson River, and yet now we apparently have a breakout in Pennsylvania.
- Insane Vid — Man Stream Admission he Killed His Ex-Girlfriend as he prepares to Kill Ex-Wife
- Did Twitter Just Ban Undercover Journalism?
- Campus Crusade for Christ Goes All In On Critical Race Theory
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Human beings aren’t clownfish
- Not See? Olaf Scholz Becomes German Chancellor, Promises Harsher COVID Response
- Dem Congressman Threatens to Seize Trucks if they Clog DC beltway: ‘Perfect time to impound and give the trucks to small trucking companies’
- Outrage: Judge rules against Christian baker Jack Phillips in transgender ‘birthday’ cake case
- China Threatens Olympics Athletes Not to Post About Political or Religious Issues…Or Else.
- They’ll Come for His Wife. Report: Justice Clarence Thomas’ wife had ties to January 6 rally and efforts to overturn the 2020 election.