Be careful who you follow!
Photos of a smiling young woman with her motorbike proved popular with social media users in Japan and began to notch up hundreds of likes.
But some eagle-eyed followers noticed things did not add up; her arm seemed very hairy in one photo, and a mirror reflection showed a different face.
A TV show revealed the star of Twitter user @azusagakuyuki was actually a 50-year-old man named Zonggu.
He admitted to using photo editing apps to create his alter ego.
- Hey, Whatever Happened to Richard Gere? Oh, He Criticized China.
- New Peer-Reviewed Study Shows Ivermectin ‘Significantly’ Reduces COVID Infections, Hospitalization, and Mortality
- Is the Pope Dying? 2022 Conclave?
- Antibody neutralizing all Covid variants found, Chinese scientists claim
- Oh Nooooo. Rock legend Meatloaf dead at 74
- Dr. Zelenko Protocols for America – Live Like you Were Dying
- Inside the January 6th Setup– Who is Ray Epps?
- Sweden’s Lund University researcher faces prosecution for study that showed most rapes are committed by immigrants
- Twitter Eyes Deal With Musk as Soon as Monday
- Tyranny — New infrastructure bill grants U.S. gov’t ability to disable vehicles remotely